Friday, June 5, 2009

blogging is stupid and catfights are funny. horror movies are bad. that sums it up


sometimes i have a hard time with blogging....its not a journal to me...how does an artist express themself on a key board? give me ink....give me a paintbrush or a crayola crayon! i see pretty blogs and think...yes, very cute...but what can you do with a pen and a slice of paper? shit thought so. i miss days when things were not so advanced? yeah, like the days before 5th graders had cell phones. and instead of google you had to look in the phone book to find the last name of the kid your crushing on. like on juno! notice they used pay phones in the hallways at school? thats because the director felt he wanted it the way it was before texting and crap.by the way face book has ruined my high school reunion. i know whos still slutty, whos not fat anymore,and how many kids the girl who stole my boyfriend in tenth grade has.barf, sereously...i miss the way things were.
ON THE FLIP SIDE!! i saw a cat fight in the pocatello wal mart two days ago! oh!! and one of the "ladies" was pregnant. that made my day for sure:)as soon as i heard "cat fight" i RAN with my cart to see the action. im sick i know i know! whatever, you'd watch too. um what else? oh i saw the movie A Haunting in Connecicut. and now i cant sleep at night anymore. what the eff was i thinking? im terrified....i woke up at three am in my old room at my moms house screaming bloddy murder. (ive been doing weird crap in my sleep these days....again) and almost ended up smashed between my mom and dad in their bed because im an effin wimp and a fradey cat (as my sister used to call me) so, just say no to horror. im done, i need ice cream like nobodys freekin business.

10 comments:

Elle Keeps Moving said...

I hate scary movies...I haven't seen one since I was 17. We should hang out, by the way.

Chad and Clair said...

Blogging is not stupid...you love it. Where else could you ramble on about cat fights in Walmart and make other people laugh when they read it? Jounals are good but other people can't read your journal! Love the art as usual.

Sarah said...

i totally agree with how things have changed with technology. i have mixed feelings about all of it. whatever happened to interacting with people in person? but then it's nice for times like these when we only see each other every now and then and it's nice to know how you are.

p.s. i probably would've watched the car fight too.

Kit said...

Dude, I love your blog! It's not stupid...(okay maybe a little), but you better keep it up, so I can be amazed with your writings and thoughts! THe whole facebook thing cracked me up! Loved seeing you the other day! Let's hang soon!

Anna said...

I agree. Chicken soup.

OK- cat fight at walmart in Pocatello. Priceless. Oh, how I wish I would have been there. Don't you just love our roots?

keep blogging you queer.

Marley Family said...

Emily you hit the nail right on the head!!! I'm having a really hard time with all this high-tech shit too!! My blog is simple and plain I love it. And yes facebook is a big highschool reunion! Plauh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heather said...

I don't watch scary movies anymore. The Ring did me in. I can't stand them.

I miss they way it used to be too. I am sad that kids don't talk to each other very much anymore, they always just text each other.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

You crack me up! i love reading your blog. It was always me laugh. Your one super dooper hilarous gal. Loved today! thanks for being my bff

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

i cant even put a bloody sentence toghether... get this baby out of me

Anonymous said...

nice-wallpapers
jyyz l ? ix 93