Sunday, November 15, 2009


IN THIS LITTLE WEEK-LOOKED OUT MY KITCHEN WINDOW (NOVEMBER)
AND SAW THIS ROSE
-DISCOVERED A NEW LIBRARY THAT IM IN LOVE WITH
-WAS NICE AS PIE TO THE MEAN LADY AT THE HELLO
KITTY STORE SHE WAS NICE BACK.....HMMMM
-RE-READING SPEAK (SUCH A GOOD BOOK)IN LOVE
-ALMOST CUT MY OWN BANGS IN A BRIEF MOMENT OF INSANITY....
-FOUND AN OLD SONG FROM AN OLD LOVE "MIX TAPE"-THAT I HAVENT HEARD IN YEARS...ONLY TO FIND I STILL LOVE MY "RAINY DAY SONG"
-ALMOST MADE BEAU GET ME PREGNANT, BUT THEN DECIDED "HMMMM MABY ILL SLEEP A LITTLE INSTEAD"
BECAUSE DAMN,THIS HOUSE IS CRAZY ENOUGH AS IT IS....... IM STILL TOYING WITH THE IDEA OF A LITTLE ONE.ITS ON THE BRAIN-"INsAnE iN tHE fReEkIn MeMbRaNe"




-beau has just made an "indian call" out out of a mini-dots (halloween candy) box and is watching fast and the furious...GaY but at least he made me some lemon zinger tea...thanks poop.
-arden just had a orange juice tantrum(because she dosnt pee enough right?) and is watching "balemtime" aka (Land before TiMe)in my bed
-and im here....JUST... TAKING IT ALL IN.

7 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Wow, what a day phew. You must be exhausted, but happy :) Baby on the mind hey *wink* Crazy but I have too, for our third time. Ahhhh can you imagine. I think you should go for it. I have your back baby. All the way to the hospital and than back home. ALways remember that, i'm here.

Sarah said...

love the pics. you have a lot going on. yeah, once baby is on the mind you eventually give in, so might as well em. :)

Marley Family said...

I love your little house. Someday I'm going to get me and old house and make it gorge too! If you have a baby on the mind do it. Trust me it will never get out of your head. Plus its fun to make babys ;)

Anna said...

do it. just get prego.
ps- give arden orange juice all she wants. :)

Kit said...

Go get busy Em! YOu need a little more craziness added to your life. :) do it, do it, do it!!!

Heather said...

You should have another little one.

We will be trying for another one next year.

Sounds like it has been a crazy time. Hang in there.

I look forward to hanging with you too.

The Hartle's said...

Hey girly! How have you guys been? Your house looks so dang cute! Miss the old hood!