Friday, January 15, 2010

Gangs all here!


to arden everything is magic and makebeleve
sometimes she plays that we are friends, and this goes on for hours
when i try to call her baby or little one,and kiss her she says "no your my friend,im big"
she said she was taking her kids:
grandma= a purple care bear
elmo= whom she naimed gean
kayley = a pink care bear
minnie= minnie mouse
my little boy= my old childhood brown bear
and marium= her green mermaid doll
to a festival
these little stuffed animals are real to her
she is never without them
they go where she goes

she even makes up stories about the things they do
i feel blessed
to have such a wonderfully smart and imaginitive child
she brings me so much joy each day

6 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

Oh i love her sweetness.

Marley Family said...

What a sweet little one! She is just like her mama!

Sarah said...

love it. imaginations are so important!

Elle Keeps Moving said...

I love this. She is such a sweet girl. I hope Lucy thinks that a purple stuffed bear is her grandma too. I want to hear about your knitting class too. Shayla and I didn't get together last week but we should be sometime this week so hopefully you guys can play some too.

Anna said...

love this pic.
she is a babe. in may she is coming to live with me ok??

Heather said...

She looks so cute in her Cinderella gown! That is so cute she make believes. She does need a sibling. I think she is ready.