Monday, December 6, 2010

just so you know
 i think tomatoes are sick dont force one upon me
i have a swearing problem...ok...dont change me
i start things and dont finish them
 sometimes im scared i have adult a-d-d
what if im some weird form of autistic??
i have a picking problem
i like to bake cakes...even if i burn the s out of them i will frost them pretty
i dont pay attenton to detail
i want to live in a house made of krispy creams
animals dont like me...
i dont look at my bills..but because of beau i have stellar credit
i speed
i dont like minty gum...its like toothpaist...im a chid i swear
i can puke like nobodys business.its loud
that is all for now

4 comments:

Marley Family said...

Emily don't ever change! I have never met anyone like you before. You always put a smile on my face. Your real and that's all that matters. So many people are fake now days. But you..... Your real! Hugs!!!!!

Unknown said...

Those are the best, because they're what makes you different than anyone else in the entire world, and you're awesome.

Jessica Potter said...

Thanks for sharing! LUV U!

No Trade Jack said...

This is great!!