Wednesday, July 8, 2009

music to my ears

i think i just ate a damn rotten carrot......but that my friends is not why im writing on this wednsday. sereously whos idea was it to put a d in wednsday??
sooo im feeling a blog...about Rilo Kiley....because,tomorrow im going to see Jenny Lewis for an OUTDOOR twilight concert. WORDS CANT DESCRIBE HOW MUCH THIS WOMANS LYRICS HAVE INFLUINCED ME ARTISTICALLY.

hEREs a GOoD OnE ThAT I AlWaYs EnJoY................... i do this thing where i think im real sick but i wont go to the doctor to find out about it. cuz they make you stay real still in a real small place as they chart up your insides and put them on display. theyd see all of it all of me all of it. all of the good that wont come out of me, and all the stupid lies i hide behind. its such a big mistake standin here on this frozen lake.


.The last show i saw was MAE. i was about six months pregnant. i wore my j crew newsie hat and took glares from 16 year olds who had no clue who the band even was. its safe to say embers and envelopes is one of my top 20 fav songs. id drive down the 405 in cali and make my friends listen to this song on repeat. the first time i heard this song live i had tears running down my cheeks. oh nostalgia.....
now im using puke green and i love it....i need to make a list of my fav songs for sure.....at least a top 20. MY HUSBANDS MUSIC WOULD FOR SURE BE MY # ONE....AND I DONT NEED A CD OR AN I POD FOR THAT.....I JUST PLUG EM IN AND HE SINGS FOR ME:)
LOVE MUSIC.....LOVE IT

4 comments:

Elle Keeps Moving said...

oh my, i used to adore mae...the perfect band to listen to while on the 405...weren't we there together back in the day when we met them at bricks? anyways, have fun at the show, you bold, beautiful woman.

Kit said...

I am a loser because I don't know these singers. You must introduce me and make me cool again Em. These days all I know are the top nursery rhymes! AUGH!

Kit said...

Have fun at the concert!

Anna said...

your so deep. ;)

no show will ever compare to that goody back in p-town. remember goldfinger?? hahaha

heart you and your music taste