Monday, September 21, 2009

it was a good week.got my Holga camera,(thanks beauie)  its perfect for me because i drop things. i need a bacon and eggs sticker to put on it, that or im covering it with fabric....something vintage trashy looking. painted pottery with beau and miss arden. ate italian twice because i am italian now.went shopping ALONE and loved every second of it. stayed out way to late with my girlfriends singing songs and being the only sober girls at the place. acdc,fergy....you name it it got sung. it was hillarious, and i cant wait to go back....maby. my parents came down and that was the best part....my parents: forrest+bonnie=AMAZING...how cute are they?yes i took them to my great salt lake and they loved it as much as i do.(ps: im going swiming in it this week)  All in all an amazing birthday, i look like im turning 14 in this picture dont i? i just want to freeze time....im done getting older,so done. thee end.
i loved  my cake,beau and arden made it together.it has my camera in sparkle frosting,and arden put two goldfish crackers in the middle...melt my heart

6 comments:

Kit said...

Emily! That was such a party the other night! Laughed so hard! How late did you girls stay out? Love the pic with the cake. you are too beautiful! We need to hang lots more!

So glad you were selective in the pics. NOt sure I wanted to see me gettin jiggy with it!

Jessica Potter said...

Very sad I missed all the fun! Lets go play! I hope your had the best birthday ever!!!!

Marley Family said...

How cute! Looks like you had a great Birthday!

Anna said...

happy birthday again.
good post.
loved the pic of bonster and forrest.
love you!!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday girl!! What a sweet cake! I love the gold fish thing.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Loved reading this post and loved partying with you last week, we need to do that more often.. happy b'day again!! My b'day next so lets make it a good one.