Wednesday, September 2, 2009

EMILY I LIKE TO RUN AWAY SOMEONE

My mind is going 100 mph tonight
listening to the pixiesgoing 80 on i15 at midnight
I CANT STAY IN THAT BED
my mind wont let me
i have so many fears that i need to let go of
so many
let go emily
let go
LET GO
just go for it
paint
read
sing
dance naked
be yourself
if i could i'd fly to the moon
if i were a single girl id board a train and go away cross country.
the world would fly by as i watch strangers with mushdashes and funny laughs.
we'd all eat our ham and peas on the strange dinar car. i'd be the white headed girl alone in the back.I WONT TALK TO ANYONE.
BUT I'LL THINK ABOUT TALKING TO THEM.
children will think im strange and my feet will smell .
I WONT CARE
because for the moment i've let go, i've completely let go.
god will smile
he'll worry also
"what is this strange creature of mine doing in cansas,eating a day old danish,on a cross country train? she should be in utah"
AHHHHH...UTAH.
get me out just for now. just a glimpse
maby i'll go there in my dreams tonight.maby in my dreams,i'll smile at the world and the world will smile back at me. MABY
WRITTEN BY ME JAN,21,2006

I NEED THIS DREAM TONIGHT. I FEEL A LITTLE STUCK TODAY. IF ARDEN WERE A NEWBORN, I'D GRAB A RAG AND TIE HER TOO ME, AND BOARD THAT TRAIN. I NEED ADVENTURE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE NEED A CIGARETTE. THIS IS HOW I FEEL THIS SECOND.

3 comments:

Heather said...

You are such a writer. Amazing!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Love you!

Kit said...

I have totally felt that before...just would never know how to put it into words. Awesome writing.

I totally want to chill for your birthday. I will call you today sometime.