Tuesday, December 29, 2009

its snowing outside
i am eating jellybeans
all except the black ones
i have a cold sore the size of minniapolas on my lip
i cant spell minniapolas
and thats ok
because i have never been there
listened to coheed and cambria all the way to work today
i almost slid off the road
all i could think of was if i died in a car wreck would coheed and cambria still be playing on my radio?
when the cops pulled my body out of the car, this would be the background music to my death
i think im reading to much poe...
except that....i always do this
i am morbid
yes thank you very much i know
i am weird
if anyone likes the black ones,come over and you can have them
they are just sitting here all sad because i refuse to eat them
white is gross too
take them also

6 comments:

Marley Family said...

Once you go black you never go back! It's true. Black jellybeans are the only ones i'll eat. I guess I am kind of morbid too. If my husband is late coming home from work. I'll plan his funreal in my head. That's my biggest fear. I'm crazy.

Kit said...

I love my morbid friend!! Put down the poe. Atleast you would have good music playing in the background. If I died in a car accident there would be Mother GOose jamming out of my speakers. nd I hate the black ones. Nasty!

Sarah said...

i hate black jelly beans too. but really, jelly beans? not my fav candy. i'd pass on them all for sour patch kids and then i wouldn't have to pick any of the colors out.

i imagine stuff like that too, but i try not to cause i get freaked out. my imagination is not as poetic as yours.

and we should play. it's been a LONG time. just so you know.

Anna said...

I love pOE too. A few songs on that CD will always remind me of you.
I will eat the jelly beans. Any of em. I like.
Glad you are safe. Drive careful my friend!!!

Heather said...

You are so funny! I am not a fan of the black ones either. Actually I am not a fan of Jelly Beans. I like Jelly Bellys though.

Unknown said...

Hal loves the black ones, I think they are icky. you should try taking Lysine the next time you get a cold sore. I get them too. Lysine is an amino acid if I remember correctly and sometimes you get cold sores because you don't have enough? I think that can be a factor. Anywho, if you take them as you feel it coming, sometimes they don't even develop, or they don't explode and become all scabby.

This is morbid too, but do you think your cold sore would be there during your viewing and that's how people would remember you? Alright, that's my morbid bit for the day.