Friday, December 18, 2009

LOVE + TOAST


If you were to give me a hug today, this is what i'd smell like.
put your head cloce to the screen and sniff......
not getting anything?! sorry.
let me describe it for you....its like the day the sugar cookie maried a flower in my moms garden and i was the brides maid.
its like the drive on the freeway in the sunset the day i married beau. i had a blue snow cone in my hand,my white fluffy dress all around me,and a smile. his face was all i could see. travis was playing on the radio.
this purfume....is me on my bycycle downtown with sandals on my feet and a cherry loli pop sucker in my mouth,the sun is shining and the world is bright.
if i could, i would wrap this scent in a box and then give it to my daughters daughters...just so they could know the smell of pure happiness...the way i do today.
im in love with today for no real reason at all.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I love how you express yourself!

Jessica Potter said...

I want to smell you now!!!!!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I'm with Jessica, I want to smell you!

Anna said...

that was cute em ;) i want to take a sniff too!

Unknown said...

Now I want to know what kind of perfume it is.

Kit said...

I need some of that perfume! Loved, LOVED this post! You rock miss Emily!