Sunday, February 28, 2010

THREE LIL MONTHS
i am feeling a litle bit like emily again
my energy is returning
me and miss arden actually leave the house now...
im growing fast, and loving and embracing it
even my thys....a little
this baby is so sweet
i can feel its little spirit with me every day
and that is pure bliss
beau and i will see our baby for the first time
this thursday!!
and i cant wait...i pray everything is perfect inside
my doctor is a female obg so this is new for me
things are going to be diffrent this pregnancy and birth
i will go into that another day soon
for now....heres me and baby...almost done with this.....
InSaNe first trimester

6 comments:

Marley Family said...

Lookin good Em!

Jessica Potter said...

I luv that little baby bump!

Kit said...

You are darling!!!
Congrats on one tri down!!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Can I get a woot woot!!!! I love that you camouflage into that coral/volcanic rock thing behind you.. looking gorgeous as ever Em. I love me some Jewel too.

Unknown said...

Look at your cute little baby belly, that's so exciting!

Anna said...

Love that you are wearing that shirt. You look darling!