Thursday, March 25, 2010





four months
and i feel great! ok so sereously my emotions are funny right now...i cry over nothing. last night i was crying about how much i love my mom. i was in my bed and it was 1am...beau is a little freaked out...oh and lets not forget when i cried over the figure skating on tv during the olimpics. im dead sereous when i tell you i said "its like they are making love on ice"-through tears. these horemones are so weird!
   what else? started Hypnobabies class last week! we love love love it. yes...i am going 100% natural during childbirth and loving preparing myself and beau for it. arden is used to the cds in the car and frequently falls asleep to the hypnosis tracks:) love that.
  Broke down this week and went on a "maternity clothes" shopping spree. it was fun! and lets face it, it was time. forever 21 is a gift from the gods because i found tons of shirts perfect for my growing bellie. jeans are next...dreading that..need to find skinny jeans asap.
 i am 4 months along....and wondering where time has gone?? we have our second apt with my new (amazing) doctor (love HER) on april fools day! we hope to find out the sex for sure. she said last time and i quote "looks like a boy to me, but wait to buy blue" i cant even tell you how big the smile was on beaus face :)
i'll keep you poasted




3 comments:

Marley Family said...

I love your growing belly!!!! I cant wait to hear what your having! Boys are so fun! I hope you get one.

Marley Family said...

Emily please come back we miss your blogs!;)

Heather said...

You look so beautiful!! I love it! You go girl on going natural! I don't know if I could. I am such a baby!