Thursday, April 29, 2010

my dryer is tits up...thats emily for broken
its been weeks 
thing is..i have one downstairs thats freed up in a month....so i shall wait
in the mean time i go to this RAD LITTLE 70'S LOOKING
laundrymat
arden plays with the hood children and i drink sprites and read random articles on how to de-clutter smal spaces
its 2 blocks from my house next to this cute little tattoo parlor. when i am here...i feel so happy....i may never get a dryer back...this is just too fun
"DONT CALL ME EMILY, RIGHT NOW IM MISS STATIC ELECTRICITY"-

3 comments:

Anna said...

what the h? why doesnt it tell me you update anymore?
boo.
i like the laundry mat too.
i like that ardie gets to mingle with the hood children.
i didnt know you drink sprite.

Kit said...

Ditto to Anna. Your blog has stopped informing me and I don't like it one bit.
Home birth!!!??? Standing ovation over here. I wanted a water birth sooo badly. You will love the tub!
Call me.

Marley Family said...

you need to blog about annas sex shower.