Monday, June 21, 2010

it would be a lie if i told you how far i am into being preg-a-nent
im not 100% sure....i quit counting...
as far as i know, i have 12 weeks left maby??

i feel like a beast :)
thats the only way i can put it!
so far tho,
zero strechmarks
no more throwin up
and yes i still do cartwheels


i dont know if ive said...but
we are having a lil boy...
and i look forward to  delivery day
my plan is to go natural meaning NO DRUGS, NO IV'S NO FETAL MONITORING....NOTHING
and for me that is the best way
My hypnobabies has me prepared as much as i can be
for now today..
i love food
i love feeling him move
i love arden waking up and kissing my bellie
each morning
and, i need water every second
or...hot cheetoes (these rock my world)

i know when its all over
 i will miss this pregnant thing


7 comments:

Marley Family said...

You are not a beast. Your beautiful! I love that belly!

Kit said...

agreed ^

ANd you will miss it. Trust me.

Marley Family said...

I dont know what happened. But your back on my blogger updates. Now you must blog more;)

Unknown said...

I'm sad I've missed out on your blog. My google reader didn't show you updated until today. Your pregger belly is so cute. That's exciting that you're going to have a cutesy little boy. I'm excited to see what you name him!

Jessica Potter said...

I love you and your baby belly so much! And Arden too. And Beau... and Ernie... and Carebear...

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I've said once, dang I'll say it again. your one hot mamma!

Heather said...

You look fabulous! Beautiful!

You are so funny, you are still doing cart wheels!!!

Glad you are feeling better!