Wednesday, June 30, 2010

popcicle june

its been a pretty fab summer
i LIVE in my swiming suit
arden too
just downed four popcicles
ardens on her third...no idea whats for dinner...
we walk around the lil sugarhood in the mornings
and eat weird things for lunch
like....hotdogs on kabob stix
and smoothies with broccoli hidden in them
arden is the brownest i have ever seen her
we are at her kiddy pool daily
or hittin up the publikkkk
pool where i show off my bikini bellie
all the utard moms stare :)
i have good shock value
im due in ten pretty weeks...or shall i say he is due
still crappin my pants that im getting another
for today ThIS SeCoNd
....give me popcicles.

8 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

hahahaha I love reading your blog, always puts a smile on my face. Its as though your standing next to me and saying it all. You look gorgeous in your rocking bikini... I know cause I was there in the change rooms while you tried it on..:))))

Jessica Potter said...

Gotta love summer! YOu look FAB!

Marley Family said...

Woooo Mamama! You are smokin! I love bellies;)

Unknown said...

I love that you wear a bikini with your pregger belly! That is awesome.

Heather said...

You look fabulous! I love your belly! I love summer! I having the same kind of summer but is kind of on hold right now because I found Ayla is allergic to her sunblock I have been using. I have tried so many. I hope I find one she isn't allergic to!

Heather said...

I want to see you pregnant before it is too late! We should get together!

Kit said...

You look so gorgoeus!! I mean it! What a hot prego mom! Darling Emily!

Anna said...

I want a popsicle. and I want to look as good as you when I am pregnant.