Saturday, April 11, 2009

tHe sTuFf oF NiGHtmArEs

He seemed harmless in the beginning...
but when you got a closer look....
something was just not right....
and he leaves you screaming...and TERRIFIED...THE STUFF OF NIGHTMARES...LITERALLY.
then hes gone and you never forget.
OK HONESTLY? WHAT THE EFF? WHO IN THE SWEET NAME OF EASTER PICKED THIS COSTUME? AFTER ALL THE CREATIVE, BEAUTYFULL, STORYBOOK WORDS I USED TO DESCRIBE THE EASTER BUNNY TO MY CHILD...AND ARDEN SEES THIS!SHE NOW HATES THE EASTER BUNNY. THANKS WHEELER FARM STAFF FOR OPTING FOR THE "GOOD COSTUME" WHAT DID THIS LITTLE BEAUTY SETCHA BACK? 10 BUCKS...AND MABY AN OLD PACKAGE OF HOT DOGS?? ARDEN HAS GOT TO THINK WE ARE CRAZY NOW,BECAUSE THE POUR KID THINKS THAT THIS FREEK(YES I SAID FREEK) WILL BE VISITING OUR HOUSE TONIGHT!SORRY HOMEY, NO CARROTS FOR YOU....JUST SO YOU KNOW I HAVE A GUN and i will shoot you in the face:) HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THE MOVIE DONNIE DARKO? IF YOU HAVE YOU WONT ASK WHY IM WONDERING. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU SAW THIS THING STANDING AT THE END OF YOUR BED? HA! FREEKY. WELL....HAPPY EASTER...AND MANY YEARS OF THEARAPY:)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

oh my gosh! i like the progression of pictures. poor arden!

Heather said...

LOL!! That bunny is pretty freaky looking. Poor Adren! It would have scared me too.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, what the??? That bunny is pretty freaky looking! Lily was scared of the bunny too.-I think that she is scared for him to come while she is asleep. Funny pics!

Stephanie Allen said...

dude! The Bunny's face is the worst!!! The question is what is more scary... a worm or the Easter Bunny? Maybe a toss up! I hope she has better luck next year... Take her to see a cute Easter Bunny at the mall.... They breed Creepy Bunnies at Wheeler Farm!

Jessica Potter said...

That Easter Bunny looks full on retarded. Poor Ardy B.

Marley Family said...

How creepy. Were did they get that bunny suit?

Kit said...

Oh man! I just laughed so hard. I LOVED this post. Brought back memories of our Easter last year. It was the freakiest bunny creature ever! Who makes these costumes?? Freaks.
Hey, I got your message, and I sent you a text about hanging out, but I got a text back that you didn't know who the crud I was :). Hope I had the right number! Anyways, Can't wait to hang out! Call me and let me know the plans.