Saturday, April 25, 2009

Dees

A PLACE WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME...
YOU CAN GET THE SENOIR CHICKEN STRIP MEAL...FOR 5 BUCKS..AND IT COMES WITH A ROLL....
A PLACE WHERE FRIENDS MEET....AND LAUGH TILL THEY HAVE TEARS RUNNING DOWN THEIR CHEEKS...
WHERE YOU ORDER ANYTHING YOU WANT ON THE MENU BECAUSE...ITS DEES! OH YES BABY...GIMME SOME DEES AND A SIDE OF HEART BURN. HERES WHAT WAS ON LAST NIGHTS MENU...HOT CAKES COMBO...CHEEZY BACON BURGER.....APPLE PIE AND A DISH OF ALA MODE....SPAGETTII WITH MEAT BALLS....A SIDE OF GARLIC BREAD....A SENIOR SIZED CHICKEN DINNER....AN OREO SHAKE..WITH A CHERRY ON TOP...AND THREE FREE SUCKERS. WHAT MORE COULD YOU ASK FOR? WE DINE IN STYLE OK. SEREOUSLY HOMIES....DONT BOTHER ME WITH FANCY PANTS PLACES LIKE....UM I DONO....BECAUSE I HAVE DEES AND DEES HAS CLASS. WHEN IM 80 IM GOING TO DEES..HOPEFULLY LUGGING AN OXIGEN TANK...WEARING MY HAIR IN A BEEHIVE....DRINKING CUP UPON CUP OF BLACK COFFIE. AND IM GOING TO HIT PEOPLE WITH MY CANE...BUT DONT WORRY...ILL BE HAPPY BECAUSE I HAVE MY SENIOR CHICKEN DINNER....AND I CRAP MY DIAPER. (I DONT KNOW WHY I PUT THAT, BUT I LIKE IT AND IM KEEPING IT) OK GUYS....GO TO DEES YOU MAY GET DIAHREAH BUT SEREOUSLY WHO CARES? ITS WORTH THE RISK.

5 comments:

Anna said...

pulling your oxygen tank and crapping your diaper.... ba ha! I will look forward to the day!
hip, hip hooray for DEES!

Marley Family said...

What's the difference between Deez and the Villiage Inn? Nothing they both give you the S#!t$

amber hawkins warren said...

I love Dees. Wes and I both love going there. We went to Dees on our 2nd anniversary - that's how much we love it. I love that you can get breakfast all day long. And that they were hairnets.

Heather said...

LOL! Love this post.

I love Dees. That is where I would meet my dad for breakfast every Saturday before he got a new position at his work and now he makes less. So we have breakfast at our houses. We take turns.

Jessica Potter said...

Hilarous! Yes. I will be with you. But I will be drinking straight up coke and ordering the childrens size corn dog. Miss ya! Love ya!