Wednesday, May 6, 2009

tattoos and bumblebees





sereously, zoom in on my arm in the picture above.. if you can. and when you do what will you see? a freekin homemade tattoo given to me by a third grader packin a "gel pen" like a freekin gun. heres how it all went down. were preparing to start art class when racheal, goes "miss emily can i give you a fake tattoo?" and im like "sure...how about mom in a heart on my arm"(thinking soft felt/crayola) so yeah....she procedes to slice into my arm...and im going ouch this kinda hurts..."be softer" and then when shes done and she trots away looking for another victim. im not jokeing when i say i have a scar. I HAVE A DAMN TATTOO ON MY ARM....THAT SAYS MOM FOR CRYING OUTLOUD! and its not going away. im freeking out man. i got freeking inked by an eight year old..it wouldnt be so bad, but lets say this perticular child does'nt have the best handwriting per say. so yeah...just another weird thing to add to the crazyness that is emily.
what else happened this week? oh....yeah...wienersnitzle is didgusting and i swear its given me the swine flu...i wanna ralf thinking about it...eew! um...we went to the bees game and loved it. sat infront of a bunch of drunks...who were hillarious man. downed some nachoes..and cheered on the team. arden is obsessed with the bee/scared of him? i dono...who knows! i'd be scared of a dude in a bee costume too.
thats about it for today...just pray that this freeking thing fades...i godda go smear on some neosporin:)

4 comments:

Marley Family said...

I love the tatt!! It looks just like the one I have excpet mine is on my backside and has a miget riding a unicorn. Welcome to the club.

Anna said...

that crazy girl. give her one that says "bratty kid."

Jessica Potter said...

If I was a Lezzy I would totally have a mad crush on you!

Heather said...

She must have been pressing pretty hard. I hope it fades. I am sure it will. That is crazy.

Love the picture of Arden at the Bumblebee's game.