Monday, May 11, 2009

I tHInK iM iN lOVe

yes im in love, with these dishes:) perfect for a fairy party with little cakes and tea! my dishes all ran away with the spoon, so i got these for mothers day(thanks beauie) every girldeserves a set of pink and green dishes, its only fair right? now all i need is a pink cake plate to match! just thinking about it makes me giddy.

and lets not forget the tree that lives next door! each morning i open my bathroom window to peer out and get a glance at this little beauty. pink and green, what perfect colors.if i were a little girl i'd have a picnic under this tree.

6 comments:

Marley Family said...

Love the dishes!!! Did they get them at Thi-Pan? Hot!!!!!

Jessica Potter said...

I love that set of dishes. I might steal it.

Anna said...

Love em. And I love that tree. If we were little girls we WOULD have a picnic there.
Now make me Roast Beef and serve it to me on those precious plates!

Kit said...

LOVE them! And I want them! Where did he get those beauties??

Heather said...

I love those dishes. Super cute!

amber hawkins warren said...

I expect to be invited to a tea party! Perfect for princess Arden.