Wednesday, July 28, 2010

forever-21 has maternity now...
what else can i say?
i spent $ 50.00
on motherhood maternity jeans
and then found these babies (see picture above) for
a woppin $13.80
holy crap!
this is enough to make me have
ten babies
did i tell you i made the skanky girls working
take this pair off a maniquin...
(yeah i do that sometimes)
pissed her off,
she had to stop blowing bubbles and talking
to the gay guy
and help the pregnant boring person :)

im excited to be not pregnant
and a little sad
because truthfully this may be my last go

i will now tell you a few things i will miss about
being a beast

1. cleaning cds with my bellie
2.setting a cerial bowl on my bellie and eating like a wild animal on the coutch
(making weird breathing noises)
3.my weird bellie-button
4. beau rubbing my bellie, arden kisses
5.eating what i crave, getting my food way always

i will not miss....
1.feeling like a lame knocked up utard
2.looking like a fat a
3.yelling at people at the maternity stores
4. sleeping all crazy at night, because i think
im smashing his head all the time
5.grunting
6.my thys...

i would write more...
but
ardens eating popcorn with katchup and i need to get in on this before its all gone
word to yo mutha





8 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I'm sitting here laughing my head off! Your amazing pregnant! I wish I was a spectator at F21 I would have been giggling so much that I would have started blowing bubbles. Seriously love it. You look super cute as always... Miss ya face!

Heather said...

You are so hilarious!! You make me laugh! You must be getting really close to your due date. I was hoping to see you pregnant but I don't know if you are available. Let me know.

Marley Family said...

Enjoy! I miss feeling babies inside of me. Its so amazing! I know it sucks now but give it a min and you will miss it;)

Anna said...

arden is eating popcorn with ketsup... oh my oh my is she your little clone!
LOVE it
This best not be your last. When I get prego... in a few years. You will want to pop another out.
:)
do it
Forever 21 maternity??
nuts. Do they turn the music down in that section?

Anna said...

arden is eating popcorn with ketsup... oh my oh my is she your little clone!
LOVE it
This best not be your last. When I get prego... in a few years. You will want to pop another out.
:)
do it
Forever 21 maternity??
nuts. Do they turn the music down in that section?

Unknown said...

Love your pregnancy posts, love your belly pics, but most of all I LOVE YOU! :) Can't wait to run into you at TJ Maxx again... Hopefully next time you'll have 2 babies in hand, and your mama somewhere nearby!

Kit said...

Holy Crap. I love you!!
You look hot!
You'll have more too. I know it.

Unknown said...

That's awesome that forever 21 carries maternity clothes. I totally know what you mean about the people that work there. Your baby belly is getting big, that must mean you're getting ready to have him. I'm excited to see what you name him.