Tuesday, August 3, 2010


SIX YEARS AGO
i married beau.
after all the pictures and wedding fluff ended
we sought out on our honeymoon...me and my beau the rose.
packed up my red suitcase (that we shared)
beau has scnce learned never to share a suitcase with me and my amzing ways with uNoRgANazAtIoN
-IM GOOD AT THAT
we always go to california because this is where our first love SpArKs flew back in 03
beau got strep, i got a pair of sparkly shoes for a bargin price
we drove his moms vw bug and i took pictures of the desert
our tradition was to get ice cream at every place we stopped
him:mocha
me:rasberry sherbet
we have only missed one year of our little trip and that was the "pregnant with arden /barfy summer"
this year.....
we rode up in a van
with my dear parents and miss baby
she peed on the side of the road every 15 miles, and my mom told us stories of her crazy upbringing
my dad switched hotel rooms four times, because hes a bit of a perfectionist
and we slept in....i rummaged through my clothes each morning and threw pregnant fits before we went out each morning
disney land....
was perfect. arden was a spoiled little turd.
she just had to have the 65.00 bell dress, shoes and wig
(all my parents doing)-thats like groceries for a week m-kay
beau puked in the bushes, my dad pretended to have fun,
and me and my mom were inseparable the entire time. by the time we left i felt like someone had beaten me...i was so tired.

 ten days.ten days that i will always have a memory of. it was the best, and i miss every second of it.

3 comments:

Marley Family said...

How fun! Isn't it funny that kids always know the most expencive things. It's like they have a sixth since.

Unknown said...

haha, grandparents are supposed to spoil them, right? I love that picture of Arden with the doll, her face is hilarious.

Heather said...

What a fun vacation!! I bet you had a good time spending time with your mom! Arden looks so cute in her Bell dress. Did she go to the Bibbie Bobbie Boutique? I love that shop! So cute! So taking Ayla when we go there!