Friday, August 13, 2010

eight months
and i look like an egg over-easy in this picture
arden just called me a poopie, its nine thirty nine in the am
and i am in my red robe
(my uniform)
im tempted to go grocery shopping like this
do you think all the crazies at our "weird wal mart"
would even notice the huge pregnant person
in her bathrobe?
doubt it
getting ready is such a hassle anymore...
bring on the mumu!
went to a wedding last night and
took a slice of cake home with me.
i have craved wedding cake
this entire pregnancy
and now its mine all mine
im going to eat it in my tub
and listen to hypnobabies
did i tell you
my very
exciting news??
i broke up with my doctor
and found a midwife.
planning on having a waterbirth
every day i invision myself
giving birth in water
and so far, its looking pretty nice.
four more weeks to go,
but in "emily slow labor"reality i bet ill go
two weeks over
my guess date is the 13th of september
(not gunna happen folks)

ok well thats it...arden is begging to rainbow watercolor my hair like a mermaid, so i need to get off this thing
wish me luck :)






8 comments:

Marley Family said...

I cant wait to hear about your water birth! You have to go in extream detail. I must know. Are you going to a clinic or are you going to put a kiddie pool in your livingroom? Good luck! Love ya;)

Amy said...

Hooray! So excited about the midwife and pool!!!

Jessica Potter said...

Good for you! Exciting! Roman just seen your pic and said "Ardens Mama has a BIG baby! So cute.

Anonymous said...

hey


great forum lots of lovely people just what i need


hopefully this is just what im looking for, looks like i have a lot to read.

Elle Keeps Moving said...

I love breaking up with doctors. And I love hooking up with midwives even more! You are gonna do great.

Unknown said...

Yay for breaking up with your doctor! Midwives are so much better...not that I know from personal experience. That's just the word on the natural street. I bet that a water birth will go so much better than a hospital one, good luck! If you want someone to talk to about it. My cousin in law just had a water birth with a midwife a few months ago and I bet she'd love to talk to anyone.

Andrea Mouritsen said...

So I was a stalker and found your blog. You look AMAZING and I'm so happy that you are going the midwife/birthing pool route. I have no doubt that your experience this time around will be just what you are hoping for. Go girl go!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Okay, your stunning. Love you sweetie. Been reading your blog, and finally up to date. Your still a crack up. Cant wait to see you!!! I have missed you Emily...