Monday, August 30, 2010

done
its how i feel today
beau took this picture...two weeks ago...
notice how hard that t shirt is working? hmmm...pants too. my hair a rat nest from passing out on the sofa. we went for icecream...beau ask me if i was going to change. i reluctantly did.
nothing fits anymore!
even my sandals are tight.
this kid moves and moves....
i waddle and huff around the house. i send beau to the store and he buys weird things (like off brand bananna yogart)-sick
i made blueberry pancakes for sunday dinner last night.
drink a gallon of cranberry juice every day.
i dont think arden gets what is comming in a few weeks.
screaming poping baby bliss...im a little scared :)
i have two due dates one is in two weeks
the other on  the 22nd. holy cow.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you growing out your bangs? Why should a pregnant lady change and try just to go get some Ice cream. People get that she's super uncomfortable and don't judge...right?

Marley Family said...

Hang in there girl! You'll make it;D

Kit said...

Emily!!! I can't believe you are so close! I know that you will have the most amazing birth and I can't wait to hear all about it from your perspective.
Just got caught up on your blog...
Freak. I love you.
THe jobs post is amazing!! Oh my gosh! Have you really had that many jobs!? SO so funny! I loved hearing all the explanations and you "not showing anymore" f'n' cracker!??? Hahahahaha!! SO awesome. I miss you. I miss having a life. 3 kids is rocking my existence. Love you!

Anna said...

oh lil emily! you still look hot.
cant wait for that lil boy to get popped out!!!
woot woot!!