Wednesday, August 18, 2010

i have a strange addiction
to ugly houses
when i see one thats bad, like really bad i say
"shi* stop the car"
or "gimme my camera"
this one is the saddest of a few i see often in
my lil hood
im just pissed they took down the tomato
plants hanging from the turby thing
(i hear those things dont work ps)
maby its because i grew up in an du-plex with a highway behind it
maby its because im just sick
but i love ugly houses with crap all over the yard
sue me
what do you bet there is some old fish in that cooler?

if i were a decent person i'd go help paint it
but instead im just splashing it all over the internet


5 comments:

Marley Family said...

Love it em! I bet there is some kind of shiz in that cooler;)

Jessica Potter said...

Love it.

The Hartle's said...

You seriously crack me up! I love it and you look adorable by the way!

Anonymous said...

that house is sad. there are some gems near this neighborhood.

Anna said...

You would love upstate NY.

The cooler=
old fish AND a can of south park beer, maybe a couple of random hot dog wieners too.