Tuesday, September 14, 2010

and one day passes....
im now on baby watch, my due date came and went yesterday...and im still alive...
beau calls me all day from work "are you in labor"
hmmmmm...just peed my pants a little, always contracting, but not much else..the nights are long. i wake up and i eat pie... i love pumpkin pie right now...and it loves me back.
every night i go to bed thinking "is tonight it?" and i pray...please make everything go well.
Cought a cold so thats nice...i'll be the nasty woman on you tube naked and screaming in a birthing tub (with snot running down my nose) my friend elle brought me a bunch of homeopathic medicine to mix up in tea. i carry a cup of rasberry tea with me all over the house, and eat chewy vitamin -c like candy.
set up the crib, even tho i know we will barely use it. arden gets in it, i want to get in it too...it looks so comfy amazing inside. beau painted our old rocker a pretty tothpaist blue and my friend sewed a red cushon for it...gearing up for marathons of NURSING. what else?? My red suitcase is packed...kindove...what do i pack? i always pack stupid crap. maby i'll just throw in a box of twinkies, a bikinii top, and a hypnobabies cd. cant go wrong with that right?
have a bang trim scheduled for tomorrow, and a babysitter (love ya anna) set for thursday night (the day i damn turn 27....SICK) so doubt im going anywhere.
we will just have to wait and see.  for now...PRAY I DONT POOP IN THE TUB, I CANT HANDLE THAT...

7 comments:

Marley Family said...

Emily I pray you dont poop in the tub too ;D

Anna said...

love that belly! it is amazing!!!
crossing my fingers you dont poop...

Jessica Potter said...

Eat, Pray, Poop.
That belly is heaven!

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much your belly grow the last couple months! You still look hot. Good luck, I'm sure everything will go well.
I pooped...

Unknown said...

I will pray you don't poop in the tub, I wouldn't want to do that either. Good luck on your birth!!!! Maybe he'll come as a birthday present!?

Heather said...

You are so cute pregnant! I wish I could of seen it in real life! I guess I will just have to come see you and the little one when he is here!

Amy said...

Your belly is so gorgeous:) And girl, trust me, you are not even going to care if you poop all over the place! Seriously. Besides, they have a little fish tank net and can scoop it right out:)