Friday, September 17, 2010

i love these shoes
the mr. bought me a pair for my birthday
Toms loves my fat pregnant feet
i want every color of the rainbow
speaking of rainbows...
have you seen the Demetri martin bit where hes like
"how can one group claim refracted light...its pretty greedy gays"
i love that also
so ok....im 27 years old and last night i cried about it on my couch
my husband watched awestruck...at his "9 year old wife"-sereously i am
a kid in the vans store called me "maam"
and i wanted to punch him in the throat
just a little bit :)
on a happy note...we ate mexican food and it was good
today miss baby went for a play date
i forever 21-ed it a little bit and sat in barnes and noble with
a LARGE starbucks rasberry vanilla italian soda.
it wass nice/soothing/theraputic
read birthing from within-very good book
i would like to end this rant with a bit from "hide your wife"
my u-tube fave at the moment (thank you carly)
''he's climbin in yo window snatchin yo people up hide yo kids hide yo wife"
go watch it this second.
it was the background song of all my dreams last night
amazing





8 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

HAppy Birthday gorgeous mamma to be!! Love reading your posts. Dont you just love Toms.. they are so freakin hot right now. Cant wait to see them on you. The you-tube sensation is HILARIOUS. Over in Aus my brothers were obsessed with it and played over and over again. I peed myself everytime I watched cause its so funny. Hope your having a great weekend. Speak soon xox

Elle Keeps Moving said...

Jared and I reference that song at least twice a day. His sister is my favorite - 'some IDIOT tried to rape me'. So casual.
Can't wait for you to have the new babe. Good luck- you'll own it.

Heather said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

I love Demetrie Martin!!! He is hilarious!

I hope baby comes soon to give you relief!!

Marley Family said...

The first time some punk Ass kid called me a Maam I freaked! Do I look old enough to be a freakin Maam! Punk! Why cant people just use Miss! P.S. Happy birthday! enjoy your 20's. I only have 10 more months left in mine. Piss! P.s.s. I've had you on my mind alot! I hope everything is perfect for your delivery! Your in my prayers!

Anna said...

I have been wanting a pair of those so bad lately.jealous.

hope baby is here soon!!

Sarah said...

again, happy b-day! toms are so dang comfy. love them. you make me laugh. hope your baby comes soon!

Unknown said...

hahaah! I watched that video this weekend, funniest video ever. cuz their rapin evrybody up in here. Love it. Happy birthday! No baby birthday surprise? Oh well, hopefully soon.

Kit said...

Looks like I missed your Birthday! Dang! I hope it was a good one. I heard a little of your birth story from beck. I can't wait to hear everything from you when you're up to it. Nothing really ever goes as planned, but that's how we learn i suppose...I am dying to meet Harrison! Love that name btw. Love you. Miss you!