Saturday, September 4, 2010

Mommy  days
my three year old sucked my hair up in the vacum today
pretty much explains the story behind this picture i just finished.
i used watercolors and a little glue to make her
-we were at the car wash...and me in all my nine months pregnant glory is attempting to
clean the cheerio mess car up  (before baby comes)
im hot and sweaty, and arden sucked my hair up with the big power vacum.
it was...pretty "awesome"
the one good thing i will say about the carwash, is that arden and i love it
we listen to clap your hands say yeah
every time,and pretend monsters are getting us.
she really brings out the three year old in me.

5 comments:

Marley Family said...

I love going to the car wash with my little Ryan. It freaks him out. He screams and cries the whole time. And then when the car wash is finished he giggles and says that was fun Mama. He does this everytime we go;) So cute and funny. Arden B. needs teach Ryan to be breave.

Heather said...

You poor thing! I had to laugh though! Too funny!

Unknown said...

Hopefully it didn't hurt too bad. But that is an awesome story.

Anonymous said...

hello!

silver said...

thanks for your doc