Friday, October 22, 2010

this october is
soup soup soup...i had a soup epifani and now all i want to do is buy chicken broth and throw crap in a pot.
-spicy corn chowder...orgasmic!
-tortelini
-vegtable stew
-broccoli cheese
next-chicken noodle
what else?? hmmmmmmmmm.....oh!! finished between a rock and a hard place, and i love aron ralston now (watch out beau)
it took me so many "i have to go to the bathroom excuses" to sneak away from the baby madness and read it in my bathroom. cant wait to see the movie 127 hours.
-finally freed myself from from my house and bought a double stroller...saved my mommy life man
-clothing that promotes love...bought a tee that says love me or leave me...and an amazing grey sweater that says i heart u...i dont know why, they just spoke to me
ponyo-arden watches this every day and its amazing!
amelie-i "amelied" my bangs and i love them...thinking of going as amelie for halloween
cupcake madness-threw ardee b and a few "big kid i can handle frosting" friends, a halloween decorating party..it was very cute
moustache-bought a fake one...because it was amazing...i will wear it when i make soup, freak out my kids
the office-now on season six we watch it after babies are fast asleep. ok...im the biggest geek now..my life is THIS COOL: I DREAM UP SCENARIOS OF THE OFFICE. THATS WHAT I DREAM ABOUT! LAST NIGHT I DID THE PILOT EPISODE AND MADE UP A BIZZARO WORLD JIM AND DWIGHT. loser emily, loser :)
showering at 11am-yep thats right, i piss my mornings away...ummm....nursing, cleaning up poo, and washing crap. its actually good, just godda stay "new mom positive" and remember that they grow so fast and soon he will be swearing at me and not coooooing and smiling in his sleep :(
MILK-because i am the nursing milk goddess again and i love it. i love freaking people out and just busting out the boob and puting him on...might i say Harrison is a pro...had a "weird birth" but at least  i got my milk

 

3 comments:

Marley Family said...

Sounds like a three ring circus! I love it!

Anna said...

i want to read between a rock and hard place.
please and thank you

Heather said...

I remember that guy and when that happened to him!

I want to see the mustache!

I should shower at night. What a great idea! I am so sick of going through the day and not having time to get a shower in. I know that is gross but I am sure you know what I am talking about. Ayla is a handful. It is getting better, she is getting more independent every day.