Wednesday, February 25, 2009

rockin the little red




























A few of my closest friends may know that im a vintage suitcase freek. RED, IT MUST BE RED. my first suitcase was given to me by my dear friend gifford. we were in long beach california in the summer of 03 and he talked me into getting married in vegas. so, for my wedding gift, i chose a red suitcase in a vintage shop on cherry street. we didnt get married no, because i chickened out....but we did have some crazy fun sporting diapers and walking the strip! (i will blog about that when i can scan the pics into my computer, a visual is a must on that one)



so from then on out i have toted the reds. i get them everywhere and i love them. i design the insides so magnificently....you would love them....and i need to start selling them. i started beau on them as soon as we started going out. only he is brown and im red. for his 23rd birthday i gave him a small brown beauty with a MELLINCOLLIN sticker on the outside and a jungle book sticker on the inside. mine has an ATARIS* sticker that i got from a show forever ago!! (but i still do and always will love the ataris) anyway, my new amazing friend becky rockwood is such a gem! she took these pictures of me in her studio....and im in love with them. they were hillarious to take, because lets face it im no model, but man i love em! thanks beck your a babe!:)visit her at littlemischefstudios.com

10 comments:

Becca said...

emily-you are too a model~and you're so hot right now!!! these photos are fantastic! :)

Sarah said...

i love the photos. and i agree that we should plan a get-together sometime.

Kit said...

Dude. you are Beautiful! Love the red vintage suitcase. love you.

Chad and Clair said...

I had no idea becky was a photographer. These are awesome. And they are very modelesque. And I wrote the beetle blog so that you would think of us when you saw one...

Marley Family said...

Emily your so cute and crazy! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Tell your gay aunt that there were a ton of drag queens at the show. ha ha.

Unknown said...

I love the suitcases! I will buy one from you, I have always wanted a vintage suitcase like that. Those pictures of you are amazing, becky did such a good job.

Anonymous said...

Hey dude. Email me your email address. Or just email me so I have your email address. ahawkins11@hotmail.com - I want to include you on an invite/thing

Heather said...

Cute pictures. I had no idea that Becky Rockwood is a photographer.

Jared and Laura said...

So I just found out, through Clair B. that you had a blog. This is Laura (from the good ol' Ivins ward btw)...Anyway, your pics with lil' red are amazing...you are gorgeous!! My blog is jaredandlaurablog.blogspot.com
And I would totally buy a vintage suitcase...let me know when you're selling.

CHIC Sensibility... said...

Cute pics, I love that dress.

Stay chic!