Friday, August 14, 2009

Its everything
its life its death its birth its you and me its what i thught would be but never was....its everything. i painted this in 2003. i wore a black and white shirt that still has a stain from it. that day i left the art studio and hung my art in a tattooe shop....the guys wanted a HUGE percent if the pieces sold. i was reluctant to sell anything....because of my attachment to my art. I DONT KNOW THAT I WILL EVER GET TO THAT POINT with MY ART. THE DAY I DONT HAVE ALL MY ART SLEEPING UNDER MY BED OR ON MY WALLS IS THE DAY I HAVE NOTHING....BUT A MEMORY OF ME AND A CANVAS AND HOPE ON A paintBRUSH.

1 comment:

Kit said...

How in the world did you get your words that big?? Love it! Love your art as always. I want to come over and just look at all your creativity. Arden is so lucky to have such a cool mama! You really need to get crackin on another one ;) ANd I am so JEALOUS of your garden!! Ours is pathetic!
Yes! I want to be a part of this mommy group. What are you guys doing this Tuesday? I lost your #. Dropped my phone in a pool, so give me a call and let me know. Thanks for thinking of me!