Saturday, August 22, 2009

this week....



Iron and wine
went downtown and saw iron and wine play. (it was so amazingly fun) beau and i went with our buds suzzy and joel...and the entire population of slc was there. it was amazing. when he sang .....................................................


Such great heights i almost cried....and i have the entire thing locked into a video vault on my phone. some of the nasty drunks were....annoying and thats ok. what do you expect right? i almost forgot that smell...that crowd smell. sweat mixed with cigarettes and maby a little weed . i.willforeverbe a groupie teen queen wanna be bandaid and i will forever worshup the movie almost famous. oh my gosh..dont even get me going. anyway, all in all a fab night out on the town...and yes he played flightless bird american mouth...and it was perfect.




OH MY CHUCK E CHEESE.....


SO ...YUP THAT SUMS IT UP. I REMEMBER GOING TO CHUCK E CHEESE WHEN I WAS 5 OR 6 AND HAVING SOME INSANE LITTLE GIRL CALL ME A BOY OVER AND OVER...I WILL NEVER FORGET "BOY BOY BOY BOY BOY BOYBOYBOYBOYYYY" THAT HOOKER. IF I HAD A WEAPON ........ANYWAY, WE TOOK MISS ARDEN BETTY AND....SHE HAD A BLAST. HERES MY TAKE ON CHUCKY CHEESE...TERRIBLY AMAZING. FOOD=SUCKED CHUCKY HIMSELF=CREEPY AND SHORT.RIDES=CUTE AND A LITTLE BORING UNLESS YOUR TWO. ARDEN KEPT ESCAPING AND BEAU WAS getting anoyed. IJUST PILED ON THE SALAD BAR AND WATCHed ARDEN HITCH RIDES ON OTHER KIDS TOKENS....THEN I TOOK HER AND A MILLION OTHER TODDLERS ON THE MARY GO ROUND....LIKE TEN TIMES. ARDEN, PS WAS HORRIFIED OF CHUCKY.


IKEA......


BEAU FUSS WORKED OUR SALON ALL MORNING AND AFTERNOON....SO ARDEN AND I WENT ON BARGIN HUNTS AT THIS MAGNIFICENT PLACE. I NEEDED A LITTLE STOOL FOR ARDE TO WASH HER HANDS ON...DONE! BOOM...TEN BUCKS. NEEDED SOME CUTE PLACE MATS....DONE! 2 BUCKS....AND NOW FOR MY BEST FIND! A NEW DUVET COVER, SHEET, AND PILLOW CASE AT A WOPPIN $5.99 YES ITS TRUE!i I KNOW I WAS SO EXCITED! THE CUTEST LITTLE HEART COVERED RAINBOW GIRLIE COVER.(HENSE THE PIC ABOVE)I LOVE A GOOD BARGIN. WE ATE MEAT BALLS AND I SPANKED HER A FEW TIIMES,(BECAUSE SHES MISS NAUGHTY PANTS NOW) WE GIGGLED, AND WE HAD A GOOD GIRL DAY OF SHOPPING. I LOVE HAVING A LITTLE GIRL.AND I LOVE WHEN SHE FALLS ASLEEP IN THE CAR ON THE WAY HOME. CAN YOU SAY MOMMY TIME. MOMMY TIME BABY AND THATS WHATS UP.

6 comments:

Jessica Potter said...

I love her new bedspread! So cute! Glad you had a fun concert!

House of Smiths said...

Woah! Nice deals at IKEA. I need to go more often!
Sounds like you guys have had a jam packed summer. Hope you enjoy the rest!
Shelley
PS. I have always hated Chuckie-cheese.... but here in Tucson, where I live there is NOTHING like it... and I would give my right arm for one now.... ugh... BLODDY HEAT!

Kit said...

Dude! How have I missed this many posts from my favorite blog!!?? Hilarious! I love your beautiful mind! You look smokin hot in your camping gear and congrats on nurney! It is time to have another my dear! You are too good of a mommy not to!

Come on over anytime, and I will show you some blog tricks.

Marley Family said...

I've never been to IKEA. I should check it out. Chuck-E-Cheese rocks! My little boy named our hamster Chuck-e-cheese.

Anna said...

chuck-e-cheese scares the crap out of me.
stay away.
bummed i missed the show. i know that smell too. oh my, what were we doing at some of those places???
we MUST hang this week!!!
love you!!!
ps-you are a good mommy.

Heather said...

Love the picture of Arden at the top. I am so glad you had such a great week with Beau and Arden. Chuckie-cheese almost looks like the Easter bunny! LOL!!