Tuesday, August 18, 2009

love mason jars as vases.
here i am in my kick ass camping outfit...and a gun.everyone was scared? why lil ol me?

this was the band back in.....04...i kinda miss it.going to the bandspace and watching them practice...shows...stuff like that.


a FeW ThIngs EMiLy ThIs SECOnd.....



-feeling nostalgic about beaus old band


-i need mashed potatoes with bbq sauce and a midnight slice of penut butter cheese cake with my pal anna
-went camping with some friends....learned im scary when holding a gun. everyone was screaming?

-i need a bird and i want her to be the kind that flys in my house and poops sometimes on unwanted guests.

poop poop poop-i say this word to much
-i want an old polaroid camera for my birthday...and then i will roam the city in search for beautyfull things and homeless people to photograph.
-THINKING WAY TOO MUCH, WHATS NEW RIGHT?

_rise against swing life away.
-im a forever 21 addict...its a cheep thrill and i love it...hate the loud music in the store. when did i get so old?
_walking makes me feel stronger
-sick of rotten celebrity magazines...barf.
-not getting the mail
-ive been doing mermaid hair, two braids for an hour..then viola! mermaid emily...ps: i heart mermaids
-i drempt a spidar was walking towards me in my bed last night...

-cant get enough of italian food.i want bruschetta every second of the day...i would do bad things and lie to good people just to get this food
--going to d.i. and buying old vhs. im obsessed with moonstruck.
-im reading the strong willed child...very intense
-my child peed on a gravestone and i just held my head low.

-BEING CHEEP...I DONT GET "THOSE GIRLS"-IM JUST THRIFTY.
-got the kid off the boob...yup nursed her for almost three years!! how i did it i do not know. glad to be milk free.

-YELLED AT THIS LADY IN OLD NAVY. STANDING MY GROUND..".I LOOK 12 BUT IM 25."
-saw the time travelers wife, loved it.lotts of butts tho...too many.
-im done with bras. yes its true.


-made two delicious new meals for my family...and im damned betty crocker now.
-terrified of another child, terrified of an only child.

-wanna go fishing like nobodys business.
-HIDING HANNA MONTANA FROM ARDEN, I DONT WANT HER TO KNOW THAT PERSON EXISTS.

-love talk radio and michael savage...
-weird dreams where im stuck in the middle


-loving this cool weather...so done with the heat of this city

-love picking roses outside my kitchen window. i place little jars full of them all over my house

-i think i hate my bangs
-planning halloween cant wait!im going as marie annetwanete.and i cant spell that name.
-worry way too much...
-love going to ninth and ninth for the funny little boutiques and seventh and seventh for amazing dounuts.
-TEACHING ARDEN TO WISH ON STARS
-missing my mom

-NEED A NEW CANVAS




8 comments:

Marley Family said...

Love your posts! I get excited everytime I see a new one. I love Emilys mind.

Jessica Potter said...

Very interesting post..
I love your thoughts.
I love your bangs.

Unknown said...

Emily, I love you, serious. And your camping outfit + the gun= Killer combo.. Uh, literally? It really was bitchin'

Carly said...

Emily, I just read your entire blog and had loud, involuntary bursts of laughter! I almost woke up Carter a couple times! I love your stories and you are a very comical writer! I miss you!

Heather said...

That was awesome! I loved it!

Way to go that you are milk free. Good job for sticking it out that long.

Amy of Progressive Pioneer said...

Love that you nursed Arden until she was three! Just read a great article about nursing in Mongolia, they're way into it and nurse a super long time.
And I love that you're a bra burner- so rad.
My favorite place at 9th and 9th? The Children's Hour- like Anthro for little kids. It's Heaven.

Anna said...

HOlla back girl! I want mashed tators and pb pie too!
AND holy congrats on getting ardie off the boobie!!
yipee!!
love you.
good post.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Seriously I laughed out loud as if I was there with you at Chukee Cheese and Ikea Hilarious; love the random thoughts and congrats on NURNEY!!!!!!!