Friday, October 16, 2009


DEAR BEAU THE ROSE, i drive you nuts.we fight like cats and dogs.Sometimes we want to choke eachother AND SOMETIMES ALMOST DO:)....BUT....i love you.and i know you love me too. im glad you shaved your head i love it, thank you for keeping those sexie sideburns. thankyou for pretending to love my ROTTEN cooking, and playing air guitar when i blowdry my hair. thank you for being so selfless and wonderfull and yes in your own way PERFECT. "you make me wanna be a better man"

                           xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

3 comments:

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

that was perfect.. your a sweet heart. thanks for the fun day today. we weren't as crazy cause it was friday. beau is a lucky guy to have you. and i love ardens ghost in the background in one of the pics. made me laugh.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

this is no joke but beau reminds me of johnny depp in the last pic.

Heather said...

What a sweet post! Go Beau!