Wednesday, October 7, 2009

S.e.x cReAm


today....
Arden found a little bottle of.... hmmm......sex cream.( on my night stand) the kind that has the cooling effect, the 13.00 dollar an ounce kind, the goodstuff  if i may......and she squooze and squooze..until every last drop was out.. this stuff...is the bomb, and i refuse to trash it...so im putting it in a little travel size shampoo bottle. Is that a little bit white trashy of me? whatever... you'd do the same thing.you know you would.
now my delema is....when is the cooling effect going to wear off my hands? ardens hands??

8 comments:

Anna said...

peeing my pants laughing right now.

Sarah said...

hahahahahahahahaha.

Jessica Potter said...

Oh my good HELL! Hilarous!

Marley Family said...

Hell ya I would save it! I have some too! HAHA

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I'm laughing!

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

by the way i love that picture of you

Heather said...

LOL!! HILARIOUS! I love you!

Kit said...

just peed my pants!