Wednesday, October 28, 2009


My baby has grown
this was her last year at this time
so many changes
so smart
and sassy
and full of life
my child remembers things
that even i forget
i would have ten ardens....i would
she names all her babies
shay-lisa
jack (the artic circle flashlight she calls her sister)
stacy...sometimes she becomes  stacy..."they call me stacy"-from that ting tings song
i have to force her to eat still...hold her on my lap and beg "one more bite baby"
i am proud to say she now has enough hair to put in a pony tail on top of her little head.
i love when she says "when i was a little girl"
or "when i was in heaven"
it brings tears to my eyes
i love this little one so much, i am not me without her.

4 comments:

Kit said...

She is one adorable little gal...You must hurry and make some more Em!

Marley Family said...

What a perfect child;) She is so cute! Sugar and Spice.

Elle Keeps Moving said...

i love this post. she is a doll. you both are.

Heather said...

I loved her in that last year! She is such a cutie!

I love that she says, "When I was a little girl." Totally cute! LOL!