Tuesday, October 6, 2009


love this picture...my hair is flying in wind, beau is squinting,and as usual arden betty refuses to look at the camera.
   so...whats new with us.....let me see...decked out my lil house with halloween...and im considering having my decorations year round (pictures coming soon promise)
Arden is 100% potty trained..nothing makes me happier then a little voice telling me she needs to go potty at 7am...yeay baby! it was so hard for those few wet weeks...pee was on everything!! but its so worth it in the end. Our business is doing great despite slow season,  im so getting a spray tan tomorrow and will look like i just came from the islands(god bless that fine machine) Beau thinks hes growing a bierd to be hugh jackman on wolverene...so sorry babe, not.....you are going as ragidy andy and im ragidy anne:) 



We have been having horror movie nights late after arden bettys asleep..our pals come packing flicks like sleepy hollow and sweeney todd...(amazing) next time i do a sweeney todd night im serving lil pot pies. can you tell im obsessed with halloween?? nothing is better to me...i like it more then christmas. what else?? im removing my iud...i know ick right? but sereously ive had it for three years and its making me crazy...plus im scared my lil uterus will dry out:) cute hu? but sereously...we are not planning baby #2 anytime soon.
ps: nothing like holding up your toddler in public to pee...hey its better then peed pants right?? you know your a mother when:)

5 comments:

Anna said...

i need to come see the halloween house.
congrats to arden b on potty training
and YES you have to "be trying" if that IUD comes out. I want another little arden running about.
do it.
:)
love ya!

Sarah said...

love the pee picture. that will be good blackmail later. halloween is great. i have no idea what to dress up as this year...

i agree with anna's comment.

and i think we need to play asap. it's seriously been close to a year since we went and had cake and that's just sad.

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

I freakin love that picture of you guys!! Cutest family I have seen of you guys, in a funny way. It's so natural. Arden congrats sweetie, your smart little cookie. Very proud of you. Emily, cant wait to see the spray tan. Hey when my Mum get's here I need to come to work with and hang out. Get that IUD out! so your uterus can breath, its been choking for 3 yrs. Lots of xoxxox

Jessica Potter said...

I hope that IUD isnt stuck up in your kidney or something! :) I love these pictures and I love that you love Halloween and I love you!

Kit said...

Get Busy and get prego with me sista!
Love the family pic.
Classic.
Congrats to Miss Ardy.
I so love that you held her up to pee outside.
Can't tell you how many times Little Lex has had to do some indecent exposure.
Love that you crashed my place yesterday to hang.
We must do it more!!!